Magazine Genre Research - Sporting News
The Sporting News magazine features a different athlete from varying sports every issue. The cover is largely covered by a single athlete and every issue has the same title font and similar red/pink color. A caption for the cover picture is largely displayed next to the athlete, which I plan to implement into my magazine as well. My group is going to use the same title font and color across the board to establish a formal and united appearance. The subtitle band across the top of the page is another element I will add to my own magazine. This magazine also has small headings for related articles distributed across the front page, and then has those articles spread out in the magazine. I plan to have some mini subheading on my cover as well to introduce new ideas and spark the readers interest in my magazine. Sporting News magazine covers a variety of sports, whereas I will only mention 1.

Comments
Post a Comment