Midterm Submission Magazine
For the cover page I used a picture focused on one of the athletes in a Sarasota track uniform. In the bottom right, I placed a picture of a runner taken mid stride. For the title I used a bold font so that it would stand out against the background. Also on the right side of the page, I listed some of the article titles included in this issue, a tactic I emulated from some of my magazine research. The picture on the bottom right is a runner in action to contrast the main picture, a motionless picture.
For the table of contents, I still incorporated the school colors, and kept the same title font from the cover. Using a table in publisher, i was able to set up the actual table of contents. In the bottom left corner i added a picture of a runner mid stride while at practice. The long picture at the top right is a low angle shot of the track.
For this page of the the article the topic is an overview of the sport itself. I incorporated an interview with one of the senior runners and his thoughts on the upcoming season. Along with that i chose to add shoe prints running up the page for “decorations”. I used a layout in publisher for this page as well as the second page of the article. As for the layout I used a publisher preset layout, then changed the theme colors and got rid of unnecessary information.
This page of the article focuses on the social aspect of the team. During an interview it became clear that the bond within the team is a huge part of this sport. For the top of the page I chose a low angle picture of a group of athletes running together. For a smaller side picture, I used a wide shot I took which was unplanned. It captured the friendly and humorous atmosphere of the team at practice.I used an orange glow effect around one of the pictures to tie in the theme colors.




Comments
Post a Comment