CCR Question #3 Draft

Throughout the production of my project, my skills has improved. In terms of photography, I got more comfortable with different I phone cameras. I used an I phone X and 8+. Both cameras function differently and I played around with the different features on both. One thing new I learned how to control was the exposure. While taking pictures of the athletes at the track meets, the weather was constantly changing. In order to get the best lighting i would click the screen to focus on the subject and then slide my finger up and down the screen until I got the best lighting possible. I also tried different angles and shots. Long shots weren't the best choice for this project so I stuck with a majority of wide shots in order to fit the whole athlete from head to toe in the frame. In the beginning I would try to photograph the athletes whenever I they were mid workout. As time progressed I scheduled interviews and then designated photo shoots. The designated photo shoots gave me control over the angle and shots which resulted in more focused and quality images.

Comments