CCR Question #4 Draft

In my project I incorporated In-design graphic design software, and worked with different generation I-phones. For my magazine I used In-design to lay out my 2 page spread. At first, I felt a little bit overwhelmed by the program, but then I realized that it is very similar to Adobe Photoshop. In middle school, I took yearbook and computer applications classes where I learned how to use Photoshop. The toolbar on the side of the screen is very similar in both programs. I felt as if In-design was a mix of publisher and Photoshop in one. Using the rectangle frame tool it was easy to drag and drop pictures into my spread. Once I added pictures, I found the text wrap function and changed the stetting so the text would form around my pictures instead of behind. I used the column function to organize my article into 2 columns making the spread look more organized and conventional. I used the text tool to add branding with my Instagram handle at the bottom of each page. Using the page number tool, it was easy to add page numbers to the bottom outside corners of each page. 
For the photography portion I used both an I-phone X and 8+ to capture my images. The portrait function made for focused pictures, and by changing the exposure I was able to maintain good lighting. Overall, throughout the production process I became a lot more comfortable with Adobe In-design and the I-phone camera functions.

Comments